Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Fresh from a career high, Rory pays a visit to Stars Hollow. Emily copes with Richard's death. The inn keeps Lorelai busy as she ponders her future.
- Lauren Graham as Lorelai Gilmore
- Alexis Bledel as Rory Gilmore
- Scott Patterson as Luke Danes
- and Kelly Bishop as Emily Gilmore
- Keiko Agena as Lane Kim
- Yanic Truesdale as Michel Gerard
- Sean Gunn as Kirk Gleason
- Liza Weil as Paris Geller
- Liz Torres as Miss Patty
- Sally Struthers as Babette Dell
- Michael Winters as Taylor Doose
- Matt Czuchry as Logan Huntzberger
- Richard passed away four months prior to this episode. Emily takes it hard and after taking Lorelai's advice, she decides to start going to therapy.
- Rory is a reporter and she travels a lot because of it, mostly to New York. She sometimes writes for The New Yorker and Luke is very proud of her - he even put one of her pieces at the back of his new menus in the diner. She also gets an offer to work on a book with (guest star Alex Kingston).
- Rory has been in a relationship with Paul for two years, although she's currently having an affair with Logan, whom she gets together with every time she's in London.
- Lorelai and Luke are still happily together, living in Lorelai's house. They talk about having kids, although because of their age they've been looking at surrogates. Luke is not so happy about this idea.
- Luke now has a wifi in his diner, but he gives out fake passwords, as he doesn't want the customers to spend their time on their computers or phones.
- April doesn't appear, but Luke mentions she's an MIT student now.
- For the first time, Emily has a long-term maid, Berta, who's been living in Emily's house with her husband and kids.
- Paris works at a fertility clinic - she's the one helping Luke and Lorelai find a prospective surrogate. Her and Doyle had gotten married and have kids, but they are currently separated. Doyle is now a screenwriter.
- Kirk and Lulu are still together. They talked about kids, but the townspeople were not so fond of the idea, so they bought the pair a pig - Petal.
- Michel recently married a man named Frederick, whom he's previously been with for five years, who's also been talking about having kids with him.
- Sookie is the only member of the original main cast that does not appear in this episode. Michel mentions she left the Dragonfly Inn a year ago and she's now working at Blue Hill Farm, helping cultivate the evolution of the fruit and vegetables and developing new food-growing techniques. The inn is currently looking for a chef.
- Paul Anka is still alive.
- Lane and Zack are still together, their boys Steve and Kwan are now nine years old. Lane mentions her mom has been a big help with the kids, but she does not make an appearance. Zack is a route supervisor, though he's not very happy about it.
- Hep Alien are still a band, although it's not sure to what extent - they are seen having a practice and Lane and Zack's house.
- Rory picked up tap dancing as a way of relieving her anxiety and stress.
- Miss Patty still teaches the kids at her school of dance.
- Taylor wants the town to switch from septic tanks to a sewer line, which he gets Luke to sign off on later in the episode.
- In the end credits, A memorium was added reading, "In Memory of Edward Herrmann" before the end credits.