What is in a name? To boost tourism, Taylor suggests reviving Stars Hollow's original street names. Lorelai thinks that is a charming idea—until she learns what the new Dragonfly Inn's address will become.
After trying to figure out what Rory's future plans are by talking to Logan, Richard finally admits that he made a mistake by letting Rory drop out of Yale and comes to Lorelai to find a solution. However, Logan mistakenly thinks that Richard wants to know when they are planning to marry. Also, Rory makes a big declaration to Logan; Taylor gets busy in Stars Hollow when he decides to change all the street names back to their historic names. An idea which does not please Lorelai when she realizes what used to be the name of the street where the Dragonfly Inn is located.
- This episode marks the final appearance of Andrew.
- Welcome to the Dollhouse
- Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia
- The Godfather
- Norma Rae
- Sixteen Candles
- Emily – You're missing Katie Couric.
- Emily – Arthur Godfrey was their spokesman.
- Logan – It's not just a purse. It's a Birkin bag.
- Richard – We're missing Charlie Rose.
- Lorelai – I'm "crash-landed in the Andes, eat my teammates" starved.
- Richard – It's usually at this point in the John le Carré novels where things start to go horribly wrong.
- Emily – It's Goodwill, Lorelai, not Sotheby's.
- Logan – No. This is cool. I got a tree stump I can use as a boost out here. Or you can let down your hair.