Hi, welcome to Gilmore Girls Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Dave Rygalski page.
If you're going to be changing templates, you should not be using Visual Editor as it jumbles all the text together, and then someone has to go through and separate it all. Also, I've been noticing that you've been placing punctuation after references, which is incorrect, and changing dates that were written correctly to an improper format. Trip391 (talk) 19:45, February 27, 2016 (UTC)
- Remember, new infoboxes should not be jumbled together like this. Trip391 (talk) 01:24, February 29, 2016 (UTC)
Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this community as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize and maintain the wiki.
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wiki, including chat, forum, and many more. If you have adopted an older community with talk pages you can also enable message walls and article comments here.
- Customize your community’'s look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark for your desktop visitors.
- Customize the mobile home page and convert infoboxes to the new portable infobox format for your mobile device visitors.
- Look through the various useful reports available at Special:Insights including popular pages, uncategorized pages, and wanted pages for ideas on ways to improve your community.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed through our staff blog, ask questions on our community forum, or chat with fellow Wikians.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of using Wikia, including tips for managing your community, how to attract contributors, and how to add other admins.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can by found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar -- it has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your new (old) wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 05:05, July 14, 2016 (UTC)