Alex invites Lorelai on a fishing trip. Sounds like fun...except Lorelai doesn't know which end of the pole to hold. Enter Luke, the Izaak Walton of Stars Hollow. Paris tries to impeach Rory.
- Lauren Graham as Lorelai Gilmore
- Alexis Bledel as Rory Gilmore
- Keiko Agena as Lane Kim
- Melissa McCarthy as Sookie St. James
- Scott Patterson as Luke Danes
- Liza Weil as Paris Geller
- Jared Padalecki as Dean Forester
- Milo Ventimiglia as Jess Mariano
- Sean Gunn as Kirk Gleason
Special Guest Star
- Emily Kuroda as Mrs. Kim
- Michael Winters as Taylor Doose
- Shelly Cole as Madeline Lynn
- Teal Redmann as Louise Grant
- Adam Brody as Dave Rygalski
- Biff Yeager as Tom
- Dakin Matthews as Hanlin Charleston
- Tricia O'Kelley as Nicole Leahy
- Jim Ortlieb as Mr. Hunter
- ❝Sure, we’re girls, so we could only be arguing about a boy, right? [muttering] Sexist, white-haired –❞
- ❝In the future, I would advise you to think long and hard about accepting any responsibility if you intend to run away from it at the first sign of conflict❞
- —Charleston to Rory
- Luke discovers Lorelai is dating someone, which makes him ask out Nicole.
- Rory has been attending Kim family weddings with Lane, held at Kim's Antiques, since they met when they were 4.
- Lorelai bought the jeep in 1999.
- ave maria | FRANZ SCHUBERT
- Macbeth by William Shakespeare
- Lorelai – You stood by calmly like Dr. Dolittle chatting with the bat.
- Rory – It was a bat, wasn't it?
- Lorelai – Wearing an Ozzfest T-shirt, I believe.
- Rory – Will the man never be able to live that down?
- Lorelai – Joe Namath will forever be wearing pantyhose.
- Lorelai: The note said it was okay.
- Rory: Well, how did he know it was authentic?
- Lorelai: I wrote it on Powerpuff Girl stationery. Who'd he think was setting him up? Hello Kitty?
- Rory: We're pack rats.
- Lorelai: We're Sanford and Son.
- Rory: I'm good, Pamela Des Barres.
- Dave: I mean, you've got the potential, but you're sloppy. I need a clean roll on the toms but powerful, like Moon.
- Jess: Guess Gloria Allred wants to go slumming.
- Luke: Thelma, Louise.
- Paris: Save the act for Sundance, you little snitch.
- Rory: I didn't snitch.
- Paris: Said the weak-kneed turncoat.
- Rory: Nixon's bad seed.
- Paris: Daughter of Judas.
- Lorelai: The cork fell off my hook, and Jayne Mansfield over here bit.