LANE GETS MARRIED — On the night before Lane (Keiko Agena) and Zack (guest star Todd Lowe) get married, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Rory's (Alexis Bledel) plans for a bachelorette party go awry, as do the plans made by Zack's buddies, so the two groups end up together for a makeshift party in a vacant parking lot. Mrs. Kim (Emily Kuroda) informs Lorelai that she cannot attend Lane's wedding without an escort. Since Luke (Scott Patterson) is still out of town, Lorelai invites Christopher (David Sutcliffe) to be her date. Everyone attends two wedding ceremonies — one Buddhist and one Seventh Day Adventist — followed by a wild wedding reception in the town square.
Christopher buys Rory a Sidekick. Lane and Zack get married. Because Lane's grandmother is a devout Buddhist, they hold two ceremonies—a traditional Buddhist wedding at the Lane household and then a Christian wedding at the church. Luke is with April on her class trip and Michel gets tickets to a Céline Dion concert at the last minute, so Lorelai must attend the ceremonies with Christopher at Mrs. Kim's behest ("An unmarried woman of a certain age, unescorted, wearing the clothes you wear, people will think things—bad things!"). At the wedding's afterparty, Lorelai embarrasses herself after several shots of tequila, drunkenly toasting the newly married Zack and Lane. During her speech, she laments that "Even when I have a man, I'm still the girl who doesn't have a man." The evening's festivities come to an abrupt end for Rory, who receives a call from the hospital: Logan has been severely injured.
- Lauren Graham as Lorelai Gilmore
- Alexis Bledel as Rory Gilmore
- Melissa McCarthy as Sookie St. James
- Keiko Agena as Lane Kim
- Yanic Truesdale as Michel Gerard
- Liza Weil as Paris Geller
- Sean Gunn as Kirk Gleason
Special Guest Stars
- Liz Torres as Miss Patty
- Emily Kuroda as Mrs. Kim
- Jackson Douglas as Jackson Belleville
- Todd Lowe as Zack Van Gerbig
- John Cabrera as Brian Fuller
- June Kyoko Lu as Lane's grandmother
- Rini Bell as Lulu Kuschner
- Susane Lee as Kyon
- Adam Hendershott as A.K.
- Riki Lindhome as Juliet
- Elisabeth Abbott as Rosemary
- Denice Kumagai as Aunt June
- Kim Kim as Aunt One
- Ho-Jung as Aunt Two
- Ralph Ahn as Korean Man
- Joseph Steven Yang as Minister
- Jasmine Kim as Cousin 1
- Greg Joung Paik as Uncle
- Aaliyah Franks as Nikki
- Linda Pine as Charlotte
- Linda L. Larson as Woman
- Zack and Lane get married. Brian and Rory are the best man and the maid of honor, respectively.
- Lane's grandmother comes unexpectedly and it's revealed she's Buddhist and Mrs. Kim therefore "rebels" by being Christian. For this reason there are 2 ceremonies held - one Buddhist, one Christian.
- Lorelai goes to the wedding with Christopher. She later gets drunk and gives a speech, obviously distressed by the fact that her future with Luke (their wedding) is currently uncertain.
- Kyon and Brian make out.
- Rory is informed through a call that Logan got injured during his stay in Costa Rica where he's on a trip with Life and Death Brigade group and she goes to the hospital to see him.
- Hep Alien performs "I'm a Believer" by The Monkees
- "Around the World" by Daft Punk
- "Heart of Glass" by Blondie
- Avril Lavigne, Joy Division, Céline Dion, Cher
- All the President's Men
- American Gigolo
- Lorelai – Vera Wang calling!
- Paris – Remember Professor Leavers? He got tenured and lost all interest. Just sat there dowie and sleepy – it was like being taught by Jimmy Kimmel.
- Michel – I know what, but you are going to be with me, and I'm going to look fantastic, and you know that who you are with is always a reflection of yourself, and I don't want my reflection to look like Judy Garland: the Mark Herron years.
- Lorelai – Hello, Tommy Lee!
- Lorelai – Alright, gimme that. Um, okay. "Your daughter is about to see Richard Gere's penis."
- Lorelai – She instructed me to bring a man today. I just wanted to show her that I can take direction well. You never know who knows Spielberg.
- Lorelai – Because an unmarried woman, alone, of a certain age, dressed the way I dress apparently is Korean for Jenna Jameson.
- Christopher – Is the Dalai Lama coming?
- Lorelai – You know, I remember the day I met Lane. It was Rory's first day of kindergarten, and she insisted on wearing my Chico and the Man t-shirt, which I thought would either elicit confused shrugs or label her as a weird '70s sitcom kid.
- Rory – You erase every picture I take of you.
- Lorelai – No, only the ones where I look like Rhoda.
- Lorelai – Everybody, hello. Some of you know me as Lorelai Gilmore, and some of you know me as Cher.
- Christopher – Alright, Calamity Jane, let's get you to bed.