Back in Stars Hollow for the weekend, Rory (Alexis Bledel) runs into Dean (Jared Padalecki), who awkwardly invites her to his wedding the next day. During his bachelor party that night, Dean stumbles into Luke's (Scott Patterson) diner and drunkenly confesses how much he misses Rory. Meanwhile, while trying to get construction started on the new Dragonfly Inn, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Sookie (Melissa McCarthy) are driven crazy by Taylor (Michael Winters), who controls the permit procedures for every building in town.
- Lauren Graham as Lorelai Gilmore
- Alexis Bledel as Rory Gilmore
- Melissa McCarthy as Sookie St. James
- Scott Patterson as Luke Danes
- Keiko Agena as Lane Kim
- Yanic Truesdale as Michel Gerard
- Sean Gunn as Kirk Gleason
Special Guest Star
- Michael Winters as Taylor Doose
- Rose Abdoo as Gypsy
- Chauncey Leopardi as Kyle Gibson
- Arielle Kebbel as Lindsay Lister
- Justin Urich as Dean's Friend #1
- Brian Skala as Dean's Friend #2
- Mike Gandolfi as Andrew
- Patty Malcolm as Woman
- Tawny Rene Hamilton as Theresa Lister
- Steven Monfort as Guy #1
- Izzy Assencoa as Guy #2
- Luciano Giancarlo as Chic Guy
- Max Greenfield as Lucas
- Dean gets married at the Stars Hollow Church/Synagogue.
- Rory and Lorelai do not attend the wedding, at Luke's behest.
- the weakest shade of blue | THE PERNICE BROTHERS
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- Lorelai – To the Braille Institute, it's just a trim.
- Lorelai – And what are your plans today, Persis Khambatta?
- Rory – Well, how are we supposed to get out of our house?
- (Lorelai crosses her arms, nods her head and blinks)
- Rory – It looks like heaven or a Victoria's Secret commercial which, to some people, is basically the same thing.
- Lorelai – We know where all those Calvin Klein ads went to die.
- Sookie – I missed the beginning of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and by the time I got back, they were all gay.
- Lorelai – Come on, Augustus Gloop.
- Taylor – "Pave paradise and put up a parking lot."
- Taylor – So it'll be a party spot? Catering to that crowd, hip-hoppers, the Manson family?
- Lorelai – It's a 23-year-old porch. Unless you think Kate Hudson is historical, it's not historical.
- Kirk – My family tree dates back to a 12th-century knight.
- Lorelai – Wow.
- Kirk – As a kid, I thought that meant we were related to Ted Knight. I wrote him a lot of letters. He never responded.