The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Caesar is the chef at Luke's Diner. He is bubbly and sweet, albeit a tad stressed when there are a lot of customers and not completely at ease with having to deal with them at times when Luke is away and Caesar runs the diner.
- He's mentioned a lot, and in the early seasons is rarely seen, save for once when Lorelai asks him where Luke is and Luke often speaks to an off-camera Caesar.
- Created a salad he was very disappointed that he could not name after himself.
- Tried to start up something new in the diner while Luke was gone, one thing being cold bananas.
- The character who portrays Caesar actually changes throughout the show. In season 4 episode 2, Rory says "Thank you, Caesar" to an actor clearly not Aris Alvarado.
- Caeser actually was a student at chilton
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.