Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Hackneyed, perfunctory, run-of-the-mill - that's Rory. When her Harvard application arrives, her confidence disappears. And soon three generations of Gilmore girls share one giant anxiety attack.
- Lauren Graham as Lorelai Gilmore
- Alexis Bledel as Rory Gilmore
- Melissa McCarthy as Sookie St. James
- Keiko Agena as Lane Kim
- Scott Patterson as Luke Danes
- Liza Weil as Paris Geller
- Jared Padalecki as Dean Forester
- Milo Ventimiglia as Jess Mariano
- Sean Gunn as Kirk Gleason
- and Kelly Bishop as Emily Gilmore
- Liz Torres as Miss Patty
- Sally Struthers as Babette Dell
- Michael Winters as Taylor Doose
- Granville Van Dusen as Darren Springsteen
- Jackson Douglas as Jackson Belleville
- Adam Brody as Dave Rygalski
- Tinsley Grimes as Carol Springsteen
- Grant Lee Phillips as Town Troubadour
- Jeanette Brox as Jennifer Springsteen
- Matt Newton as Jack Springsteen
- Biff Yeager as Tom
- Anita Finlay as Marie Springsteen
- tiny cities made of ashes | MODEST MOUSE
- i wanna be sedated | THE RAMONES
- big in japan | TOM WAITS
- smile | GRANT LEE PHILLIPS
- istanbul (not constantinople) | THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS
- Also referenced: The Accelerators, The Adolescents, The Adverts, Agent Orange, The Angelic Upstarts, The Agnostic Front, Ash, AC/DC, The Animals, a-ha, David Bowie, Jackson Browne, Nico, The Ramones, Yes, Jethro Tull, The Jam, Nirvana, Bananarama, The Pixies, The Breeders, Dead Kennedys, Wu-Tang Clan, Butthole Surfers, The Clash, The Kinks, Bruce Springsteen
- Dead Souls by Nikolai Gogol
- Sylvia Plath, William Faulkner, Dr. Seuss, general author references
- Macbeth, Henry IV Part 1 and 2, The Merry Wives of Windsor by Shakespeare, general references
- The Manticore by Robertson Davies
- Rory – (about the TV show they're watching) It's on my top fifty best.
- Lorelai – Yeah, right after Holmes & Yo-Yo and Hee Haw Honeys.
- Rory – Sylvia Plath?
- Lorelai – Might send the wrong message.
- Rory – The "sticking her head in the oven" thing?
- Lorelai – Hm, so, circle all of them except sports. Oh, they want a picture. How about the one of us sticking our heads through the carved out holes of Johnny Bravo and SpongeBob Squarepants?
- Rory – So, what are you doing Saturday?
- Dean – Just my usual chores.
- Rory – Your usual chores, John Boy?
- Paris – I wanted Charlie Rose.
- Paris – And all Mr. Hunter said is, Paris, this isn't The Beatles at Shea Stadium.
- Emily – And now it's the in thing for young Hollywood celebrities to go to universities. What do they call themselves, the Brat Pack?
- Lorelai – We could call it Tangerinorama or Banafana-fofanna-rama or something.
- Taylor – I am telling you Luke, if we don't quickly furnish these skateboarding Z-boys with a moral distraction they are going to turn Stars Hollow into Dogtown.
- Luke – And when I die, I'm gonna have them freeze me next to Ted Williams.
- Rory – You're no Danny Gans.
Notes and references
- First appearance of Dave Rygalski